- Payroll deadlines? Legislation? RTI? Confusion?
- We are dedicated to resolve these issues professionally, accurately and promptly
- We can take over your payroll worries. We pride ourselves on our reputation for reliability and efficiency. Let us takeover this time-consuming chore and help your company run more effectively
Our payroll department can provide weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly payroll services.
We can provide support a wide range of clients from small one man companies to large corporations that wish to outsource their payroll services.
- Payroll preparation
- Standard payslips / E-payslips
- Payroll reports (hard copy / electronic)
- Handling all starters and leavers
- RTI submission
- P60s at the end of tax year
01.10.2013 – National Minimum Wage
From October 2013, National Minimum Wage will increase from:
£6.19 to £6.31 per hour for aged 21 and over
£4.98 to £5.03 per hour for aged 18 – 20 years old
£3.68 to £3.72 per hour for aged 16 – 17 years old
01.10.2013 – Apprentice Minimum Wage
New rate of £2.68 per hour will apply to:
(a) apprentice under 19
(b) apprentice aged 19 and over who are in the first year of their apprenticeship.
This post is also available in: Romanian